This webinar will focus on the Gravity Forms plugin for WordPress. You will learn how to use this plugin to create both simple and advanced forms for use with your WordPress powered website and online business.
Description from the Gravity Forms site:
Gravity Forms for WordPress is a full featured contact form plugin that features a drag and drop interface, advanced notification routing, lead capture, conditional logic fields, multi-page forms, pricing calculations and the ability to create posts from external forms.
Gravity Forms has a long list of Features and Add-Ons that cannot be found in any other WordPress form builder plugin.
Just Some of the Available Features:
- Visual Form Editor (drag and drop simplicity)
- Form Settings (custom submission paths and notification routing)
- Limit Entries (limited space at your event?)
- Multi-Page Forms (keep everything “above the fold”)
- Order Forms (easily track and export order forms)
- Registration Forms (easily create simple or advanced registration forms for your events)
- Schedule Forms (set an expiration date and custom message when expired)
- Pricing Fields (sell digital products)
- Post Fields (create guest blogging submission forms)
- Conditional Fields (display additional fields based on previous answers)
- …and so much more…
Thursday, November 03, 2011
6:00 PM – 7:00 PM Eastern Time
Live Webinar – $9.99 – Register Now
Recording Only – $7.77 – Register Now
Pro Plus Members
Live Webinar – FREE (discount code in members area)
Recording – FREE (discount code in members area)
Not a Pro Plus Member? Learn more and sign up now!
Thank you for visiting and considering attending our webinar. We are WordPress enthusiasts. Our goal is to share our knowledge with as many individuals and online business owners as possible.
We believe that it is possible for every person to achieve financial independence by generating a full time income online. If you are interested in learning more about us, you can learn more here.